10 Tips on Love
Text Books and Life Skills
Below you’ll find what kids think LOVE is, they will brighten your day! I’ve printed some out and shared them because they just make me smile! Love is an everyday feeling, an everyday work, an everyday act, so, share it often!
Easy ideas to do for Valentines Day at home or school:
- Cut out a heart on paper put a smiley face on it, display on window, door, refrigerator or bathroom mirror
- Cut out a heart on paper, put a kind word on it, display on window, door, refrigerator or bathroom mirror
- Cut out a heart on paper, put a sweet note on it and put it in their lunchbox
- Ask your children what they think of when they see a heart
- Cut out a large heart on construction paper, laminate it, cut it into 10 pieces like a puzzle to put back together
- Read a story, Let’s Be Kind
- Make a Bulletin Board Display about kindness
- Work on activities in this Resource Book with Warm-Hearted Walrus
- Write a love note to a family member or a friend
I really enjoy working with kids and want to share some simple projects to do with yours about love, not only on a holiday, but, everyday and often. Life is hard, why not make it simple! You’ll need some simple supplies to enrich your child and refresh your heart. In most of my posts I’ll share art projects, maybe find a place in your home to set up an art center for your children. They love art and you will, too! Fill it with art supplies and watch their imaginations bloom. No matter what age your child is, art is a great resource, you could join them!
- construction paper
- easel and paints
- glue, markers, crayons and scissors make a great start to an art center to let your kids get creative!
Don’t forget to check out our books on Amazon, too. Make a Paper Bag Puppet or be a Super Hero or just read a story to your children and let them tell you about this trait in their own words. Don’t forget that friends make great art together, too!
LOVE, what is Love? To a boy whose name is Karl, this is what love is to him:
“Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
To read more ideas on what love is, and to lighten your heart and lighten your day, click here for these children’s versions of Love.Please remember that a child is listening to what you say, what you do and how you treat others. Be their role model, teach them well, teach them from your heart, one could learn so much from the unconditional love of a child.
What is the old cliché’, “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin,
Creator & Owner