Characters of Character is:
“Making A Difference One Child At A Time”
We help shape the future and bring awareness to what it means to be of good character for all generations.
As Giovanni said, “teach me”.
A donation of any amount helps us to continue with our mission: “To provide a firm foundation for children to establish strong civic values” and help provide awareness to our cause. “Making A Difference One Child At A Time”
Thank you from the Characters of Character, Behavior Bear, Do’er Duck, Friendship Frog, Healthy Hippo, Manners Monkey, Respectful Rabbit, Self-Esteem Elephant, Responsible Rabbit, and Warm-Hearted Walrus.
Other ways to support Characters of Character:
- Donate character books to a teacher, school or library, Early Childhood Center, Children’s Hospital
- We need a vehicle to travel, would wrap in our characters and brand your dealership quite nicely!
- Become a sponsor for our painting classes teaching the character traits
- Volunteer your time and talent to help with fundraising events
- Spread the word about our organization
- Host a character activity for kids
We are raising funds to donate our books to Chicago Children’s Lurie Hospital. We donate this Fall and are doing it again the month of December. Most likely we will donate again in the Spring. The hospital was very grateful for the books and shared them right away with the children in the hospital. That makes me smile. https://www.facebook.com/donate/362518444194086/10214665272725729/
When you shop Amazonsmile, please choose the Characters of Character as your charity, we appreciate you!